September 14, 2009

Refereed Journal: MAR Vol. 8 No. 1

Alhamdulillah... A simple word with vast meanings that I can describe my gratitude to the Almighty. Praise be to Allah for the opportunities He offers me to take up. A paper entitled "Managerial Performance Measures in Management Accounting Practices of Malaysian Institutions of Higher Learning" was finally accepted to be published in Malaysian Accounting Review (MAR). Mar is indexed in Ebscohost, Cabell's & Ulrich's Directories and included in Australia BARDsNET Journal Ranking List for Economic, Commerce and Management! Thanks to Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Kamal Abdul Rahman of UiTM Malaysia for helping me to complete the research. I also extend my thanks to MIA and MAREF for publishing this prestigious journal. Thanks to my wife and everyone!

1 comment: